The Livingston County Historical and Genealogical Society has announced the publication of Livingston County, Kentucky Cemeteries, 1977 - 2013. The new book is a companion and supplement to Livingston County, Kentucky Cemeteries, 1738 - 1976. It contains listings of burials since 1976 plus additions and corrections to Volume One and information from miscellaneous death records, obituaries and other records not easily available to researchers.
Volume Two is divided into the following sections:
1. Active Cemeteries - East of the Cumberland River
2. Active Cemeteries - West of the Cumberland River
3. Inactive Cemeteries - East of the Cumberland River
4. Inactive Cemeteries - West of the Cumberland River
5. Loose Paper Vital Statistics and Miscellaneous Death Records
The book is available in soft cover and contains over 300 pages. Orders may be sent to the Society at P.O. Box 138, Smithland, Kentucky 42081. The cost is $28.30 per book. Kentucky residents must add $1.70 state sales tax. Shipping and handling is an additional $6.00 per book. The book may also be picked up in person at the the Log Cabin in Smithland.
Published 23 September 2015, Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog, http://wkygenealogy.blogspot.com/