Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Dear Readers

The first issue of the Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog was published in Oct 2007. During the next 14  years, my goal was to post material that would appeal to historians and genealogists, especially for those living outside western Kentucky. The result was over 1760 posts - that amounts to a lot of research and even more words!

I have met a number of people who have enriched my life, many of whom I now count as friends. Thank you to those who have graciously shared your research as well as your brick walls. Your generosity is heart warming.

I have thoroughly enjoyed researching and writing the blog, but it is time for it to end and for me to work on my own families.  So, the last post of the Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog will appear 18 Nov 2021.

Best wishes and thank you for reading this blog. It's been fun and  I wish you success in your research.

 

Brenda

 ps  I will re-publish some of the posts from time to time.  If you missed a post the first time around, look for it and maybe it will appear again.

 Published 2 November 2021, Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog, http://wkygenealogy.blogspot.com/

 

2 comments:

Anna said...

I want to say thank you for the time you put into the blog and the information you have shared. It is appreciated! Even your most recent post provided information regarding my family. You have helped me learn so much about my ancestors in Kentucky. I no longer have family there and your information has helped so much in my genealogy research. I hope that your own family research is fun and rewarding. Thank you again!

Brenda Joyce Jerome said...

Anna, thank you for your kind comments. I appreciate it very much.