Saturday, January 30, 2010

Among My Favorites

As I do more and more cemetery research online, I have bookmarked several as my favorites. I thought you might like to try them, too.

Fernwood Cemetery database, Henderson, Kentucky

Oak Grove Cemetery database, Paducah, Kentucky

Oak Hill Cemetery database, Evansville, Indiana. I realize this is not a Kentucky cemetery, but many people from western Kentucky moved to Evansville and most often are buried at Oak Hill.

Browning Obituaries, Evansville, Indiana. Obituaries for Kentucky folks are sometimes printed in the Evansville newspaper and, thus, may appear in this database.

Nashville City Cemetery, Nashville, Tennessee. I have found several former residents of Livingston County buried here.

Of course, the best of all websites with tombstone information is Find A Grave. If you have never visited this site, please do. Tombstone photos and inscriptions are added daily.

I hope some of these will be of help to you.

No comments: