Monday, October 26, 2020

Happy Birthday !

 



The month of October marks the 13th anniversary of the Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog. During that time 826 comments have been left on the 1700 published posts.  That adds up to a lot of words!

 It takes me longer to complete a post than it did when this blog began in 2007.  It takes longer to research the subject and it takes longer to write the post.  However, I do plan to continue the blog at least for a while as I learn something new every time I research for a post.   I hope you will continue to join me, too.

 

Published 26 Oct 2020, Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog, http://wkygenealogy.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Deb said...

And I have enjoyed and appreciated every one of those posts. 🙂

Brenda Joyce Jerome said...

Thanks, Debbie!

Carolyn said...

Please continue!

Brenda Joyce Jerome said...

Thank you!