Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Croft Family Gathering 1930



Family of Jim and Josie (Bebout ) Croft circa 1930 Crittenden County, Kentucky. In the center, wearing a white shirt and suspenders, is James Newton Croft, and to his left is his wife, Josephine Adaline Bebout. They are my great grandparents and were married in 1895. The couple on James Newton’s right are Chester C. Bebout (white shirt and black string tie), my great great grandfather and father of Josie, and his third wife, Minnie. Chester was born in 1854 and died 1942. To the left of Chester are my grandparents, Herman R. Croft and Nettie C. Vaughn. They were married in 1915 Crittenden County. My mother, A. Lavern Croft, is kneeling on the far left beside her sister, Melva Croft.

For an enlarged view, click on the photograph.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe the lady in black towards the right side on the top row is my great-grandmother and her husband.