Saturday, October 6, 2012

Five Year Anniversary

On the 6th day of October 2007 I spoke my first words as a blogger. Little did I realize that over 860 posts would be published here and over 128,000 people would visit this site.

The post with the most hits since this blog began is the one on Andrew Jackson's tombstone.  During the past month, the most popular posts have been the following:

Tombstone Tuesday - Andrew Jackson

Am I My Own Cousin?

Where Were You on September 11, 2001?


Many subjects have been covered, but there is still much to say so ... I guess I'll hang around for a while. Thank you for joining me and I hope you will continue to do so.

Published 6 October 2012, Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog.  http://wkygenealogy.blogspot.com/




2 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on your 5 year mark! I have read most if not all of your posts and find them informative as well as entertaining! Now, if I could just get back into research mode!

Brenda Joyce Jerome said...

Thanks, Heather! I appreciate it.